Gadnell Watercolor, Galleri Fiskhuset, Nyköping, 31 Aug – 18 Sep 2019
- Watercolor and Friendship, Edsvik, 29 Juni – 18 August 2019
- NATIONELL AKVARELLSALONG, Edsvik, 27 mars – 18 april 2019
- Lilla K, Norrtälje, 9 jan – 2 febr 2019
- Mollbrinks,Uppsala som akvarell, Stefan Gadnell, 24 nov – 3 dec 2018
- Edsvik Art Fair 2018, Edsvik Konsthall, 30 aug – 2 sept
- Edsviks Konsthall, Konsthall Öst 1, 14 juli – 15 augusti 2018
- Mollbrinks Julsalong, dec 2017
- Norrtälje Konsthall, Julsalong, dec 2017
- Edsvik Watercolor Exhibition at Edsvik Konsthall, 30 June-3 July 2017
- Galleri Rääf, Stockholm, Stefan Gadnell watercolors, 14-21 June 2017
- Galleri Fallera, Lidingö, Stefan Gadnell watercolors, 8-30 Okt 2016
- Workshop with Alvaro Castagnet, 22-29 Sept 2016
- Konstrundan i Roslagen, 5-7 Aug 2016
- Edsviks Watercolors 2016, 11 Jun – 28 Aug 2016
- Galleri Uppsala 1810, Stefan Gadnell watercolors, 7-13 May 2016
- Inspiration with Björn Bernström 12-14 June 2015
- UKF Group Exhibition, 28 Nov – 3 Dec 2015
7-8 dec 2019, Sat-Sun
Welcome to an inspiring course where we work with composition, shapes, light and color. You can try on different watercolor techniques -wet on wet, dry brush, etc. – and get tips on colors and materials used in watercolor painting. The course is suitable for both beginners and advanced students.
The theme is “Outdoor Environments” which gives us the challenges of how to create light and contrasts, and work with shadows and depth in your watercolour. Bring photos (prints or digital) of places and environments which you want to paint. There are many prepared exercises but you also get time to work on your own.
The course is held in the Edsviks Konsthall, Sollentuna.
Bring your sketch book if you have one, watercolor paints, brushes, pencil and eraser, watercolor paper is included in the course fee. There are easels, mugs, hairdryers and coffee of course.
Stefan Gadnell is a trained Art Teacher and experienced watercolor painter.
Saturday-Sunday, at 9:30 to 16:00, 7 -8 December 2019.
2900 SEK. The course fee includes watercolor paper and coffee.
Minimum 5, maximum 14
Please contact me if you are interested.
/ Stefan Gadnell
Here are some comments from participants:
Good! Very good briefings
Very good educator who give positive feedback. You dare to try new ways of working.
Very good course! I learned a lot, for example, contrast, light, shadow and drawing figures”
It was very good and fun exercises
The course is enjoyable and stimulating. nice atmosphere
Very good and educational courses, developing and rewarding